Strategic thought and planning are needed to source and place the very best high calibre candidates.
To achieve this, we work in collaboration with our clients to enable us to understand the cultural aspects of their business, responsibilities of the role, and the necessary qualifications and experience that are required.
“The task of a leader is not to put greatness into people but to draw it out because the greatness is already there.”
John Adair - Author of 'Effective Leadership'
We develop an initial candidate list.
We then contact all potential candidates.
We then arrange appointments with them.
We assess candidates to determine their suitability.
In qualifying the right candidate, they are then reference checked immediately.
A comprehensive report is then presented to the client.
The final stage is to consult with our client to review the candidate and support the selection process.
1. To manage and grow sales and product portfolio gross margin in-line with company targets and objectives.
2. To successfully design, improve and keep up-to-date all marketing collateral for the defined product range/s.
3. To liaise with product suppliers to enhance content, specifications, layout and design in all traditional and new media.
4. To identify new products for the range/s and new synergistic ranges that will add value to the business.
5. To manage the product lifecycle, identifying products for discontinuation, when appropriate.
6. To suggest, refine and implement, designs for adverts and promotional materials for the product range/s within the agreed company budgets.
7. To contribute towards the design, organisation and staffing of exhibitions.
8. To develop product roadmaps and pricing that meet revenue and profit targets but remain competitive.
9. To continually demonstrate the appropriate use and understanding of market and environmental analysis tools (by product and category). Highlight the company’s position in the market and identify the most suitable courses of action to address current and potential opportunities and threats.
10. To continually demonstrate the appropriate use of analysis tools and present a robust business case in the justification of the chosen course(s) of action taken to address weaknesses and exploit strengths.
11. To maintain the product range/s presence on company websites, maximising the selling opportunities for the range/s.
12. Provide support to internal and external customers on the technical aspects of the defined product range/s including delivering training for colleagues and providing occasional overflow support for the technical line.
13. Analysis of product and product group performance by customer to design, customer winning direct marketing, e-direct marketing and telemarketing campaigns that profitably increase sales.
14. Monitor and report on the success of product/customer campaigns.
15. Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training and development activities.
16. Cooperate with the company on health and safety matters and comply with the company health and safety policy and procedures.
17. Cooperate with the company on quality matters and comply with the company quality policy and procedures to promote a culture of customer service excellence within the company.