We offer a dynamic ultra-responsive service within this sector. We can provide the insightfulness that we believe sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are a job seeker or a business looking to recruit our foresight will quickly enable you to end your job search / fill your vacancy.
“Achievement in terms of a common aim helps to build a sense of team identity.”
Sir John Whitmore - Author of 'Coaching for Performance' and Developer of Grow Coaching Model
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To adhere at all times to health and safety regulations
• To follow and adhere to planned maintenance programs
• To fault find and repair equipment to a satisfactory standard
• To undertake any machine adjustments within your capabilities
• To use company equipment (manual, electrical or mechanical) in a safe manner
• To give training to other engineers within your expertise to increase their knowledge and understanding on equipment setup and fault finding
• To give training to Production within your expertise to increase their knowledge and understanding on equipment setup and fault finding
• To work in various climatic conditions where required providing PPE has been supplied
• Maintain effective and appropriate communication with your colleagues at all times
• To keep the Engineering Manager informed of any problems encountered with any process or equipment issues you are dealing with
• To assist in relevant projects and machine modification as and when required
• To undertake training offered by the company relevant to your position or for the good of the company
• To ensure an effective shift handover is undertaken with the oncoming shift and work is logged according to workshop requirement.
SUMMARY OF GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
Plan – Follow weekly and daily planning schedule alerting printing supervisor of any issues as soon as you become aware of them. Ensure enough detail is included in works orders for you to complete job accurately. If unclear or insufficient detail seek clarification from printing supervisor.
Quality control – Carry out work to ensure print quality is to required standard, checking for quality during production and recording information required to identify/monitor batch quality.
Monitor Targets- Comply with print supervisor in measuring targets for department. Providing data for reports as requested. Highlight any training needs you require with supervisor.
Maintenance Complete any maintenance tasks as outlined by supervisor. Alert supervisor to any issues with equipment as soon as they arise.
Housekeeping- Keep own work area, printing department and other areas within and around building to agreed standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
We are currently looking for a 360 excavator driver that can start immediately. The duties of this job will include general 360 excavator driver work above and below 10 tonnes, earth works, digging trenches and some general handballing. All candidates must have a CPCS card and 360 driver qualification.
We are looking for candidates both warehouse operative and forklift truck to go into a busy warehouse environment and work as part of a team to meet our client’s deadlines. Successful candidates for the warehouse operative position will need to be hard working, diligent on their working practises and be looking for long term work. The forklift truck position requires the candidate to have both a counterbalance and reach truck license.
Our client has a large timber frame production business ideally candidates will have some experience of the use of power tools and it is important that candidates are confident in using and handling cutting equipment. They also need to be able to read and understand the specific drawings that are used and these are created in millimetre measurements more details will be issued at the interview stage.
Urgently required for local Shropshire contracts.
To load and unload goods deliveries and move them to and from storage areas in the warehouse or depot.