The development of a strong cohesive bond with our clients is vitally important. No two companies are the same as no two candidates are the same we know this only too well. Each business & person have their very own uniqueness - it's that simple.
This sector is realised as the commercial heart of any organisation.
Sir John Whitmore - Author of 'Coaching for Performance' and Developer of Grow Coaching Model
We are urgently in need of call centre representatives to work in our clients call centre based in Telford. The duties of this job will include determining customer requirement through client liaison, answering enquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating, and providing information. Also you will be expected to sell additional services by recognising opportunities to up sell accounts and at all times maintain and enhance the company’s reputation.
Summary of Goals and Objectives of the Position
• Make outgoing proactive calls, using lists supplied by marketing manager, senior sales exec, from database or own lists to generate leads or sales
• Deal with orders passed on from sales exec including passing works order to production
• Processing email, phone or web orders
• Quoting for jobs as required by sales execs, liaising with design team as necessary
• Excellent product knowledge and ability to offer electrical and technical advice to customers
• Arranging installation if required, completing necessary paperwork, communicating with installers and customer to ensure a successful installation.
• Establish, develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing customers to protect and grow business.
• Keep in contact with key customers, deal with client enquiries and orders
• Arrange site visits when required, follow up quotes
• Ensuring invoices are sent out on dispatch/completion of installation
• Ensure non account customers comply with the company’s policy with regards to pro-forma or installation agreement re settling accounts before dispatch/on completion of installation
• Liaising with courier if orders not received by customer
• Managing external post including franking and posting corporate information
We are currently looking for someone to fill a secretarial position with a prestigious client that is based in Telford. The successful candidate will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize work flow procedures in the office. You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.